＊: When was the last time you tied your hair up? (if your hair is long enough)
＠: Ever felt attracted to the opposite sex before?
⅚: Post the link if your current favorite song.
ღ: Post a gif of what you’re currently feeling right now.
ℨ: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
…you trying to kill me. LOL. Omg. Fine. I love you enough to do this. Akjhakjdhfadfa.
1. Brutally honestly speaking, a bit. Not to the point where if I dislike the appearance I won’t give the person any interaction. It’s more of oh the person is tall or have pretty eyes and such, but I usually let it go out the window once I get to know the person better.
3. What kind of question is this. Of course I am. LOL.
9. Someone who is accepting and willing to make a commitment, who also knows how to have fun in life but taking responsibility and consequences into consideration as well. Manners and kindness should be added in there too, somewhere.
11. Yeah, sure.
13. …Unfortunately I do.
17. Erm, rarely. Depends on how pact it is and what situation.
25. Depends, probably not considering it’s Junior year.
27. Both, no. A story, yes. <3 [And it was the best freaking thing ever.] Does that count?
31. Yes, whenever my friend is in deep pain. Hur hur. uvu;
43. Nonexistent considering I’ve never been in a relationship.
45. None. Zero. Zelp. Zich.
49. I’m not in a relationship.
55. Once upon a time a girl was born. She was never in a relationship. The end. ;v;
57. Never had one but if the break up ended badly because he was horrible - “Gtfo. I don’t tolerate with people like you.” If the break up was nicely done - “Thank you for spending your time with me.” […don’t ask why I would say that.]
59. I refuse to post up a picture if you already know what I look like.
61. Manners and treatment towards others.
63. …Having sexual intercourse….?
65. What’s that.
67. Anything along the lines of going to an amusement park for a day and walking along the beach shore at night hand in hand. As long as we’re both happy, nothing else matters.
69. Rudeness, mistreatment, cursing [to some extent], misuse of anything, overly conceited, not taking care of your hygiene.
71. …What? Uh. Hugging Jonghyun shirtless?
73. Really cheesy but a bouquet of flowers and a simple “I love you” on any special occasion will get my heart swooning.
75. Listening to my troubles without complaints when I’m at my worst.
77. I’m not a big fan of extremely big differences in age gaps such as 10+ years apart. 7 years is when things start pushing. It’s not a really healthy relationship especially when one’s older and closer to that ending point in life.
79. Just recently. Low self-esteem hurts yo. ‘Nuff said.
81. Jonghyun, Key, Yesung, Ryeowook, Baekhyun. [LOLOLOLOL.]
83. No one.
Thank you sweetie! uvu <3
Okay, I’m sorry for posting this up late! I don’t usually visualize these things so sorry if it’s kind of. Short. n Lame. …Ish. Hur hur.
This is completely biased on so many levels but I choose Jonghyun to. to. be my husband okay. [Akjhakjdhfadfa -flails-] If he’s still working then I’ll support him in every way either by traveling with him to his work places and hiding in the crowd as one of his fans [LOL] or simply staying at our home in Seoul, webcamming here and there to see how he’s doing and giving him all the fluffy love a girl can give okay. It really depends on what career I get or choose but either one of the choices are fine. If on the other hand he decides to retire from his music life [entering nonexistent AU here] I want to live together in a house by the beach. Perhaps most of the days we can go out and walk along the shore hand in hand or create bonfires while he plays the guitar / sing. [-dying-] Or go have some “teenager” fun by going to the amusement park along the pier or something like that. A quiet life I guess? If that’s how you call it. Oh but I also want us to go back to the bustling city every once in a while, sight seeing. I can imagine him being all hyper and dragging me out whenever he can since he’s adorbs like that [No that’s just me fangirling like heck] and I’ll go with him even if I’m deadpan tired and I’m digressing again LOL. But yeah. As long as he’s happy together nothing really matters. That’s pretty much it. Now excuse me while I go solidify myself back into place.
LMAO. Okay okay dear. I’m sorry. I kinda. Forgot yesterday. -steams- WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. LOL. xD <3 I’ll do it now while I writhe in my own embarrassment.
Oh this is really hard. Why are you doing to me. LOL.
Onew: Um. I like his sweetness. [Does that count? LOL] He’s the quiet type of sugar that can always sweeten up your day. From his innocent smile to small touches he gives between the members, there’s just something that draws you in. It’s kind of true when some Shawols label him as an angel because the purity in his actions represents that. Maybe I should’ve put purity instead of sweetness but they sort of link up together, LOL.
Jonghyun: This is probably extremely biased but I like his smile. I don’t know just being able to see him genuinely smile or laugh makes me all warm and fluffy. Maybe it’s the fact that I know he’s happy even if it’s just a brief moment? It’s the not the same as Onew since I adore his smile as well but Jonghyun’s more of a solely one item deal, LOL. I can’t really explain it.
Key: His honesty. He’s blunt and straight to the point but he’s not brash. I think that’s a fine line that most people tend to cross over without even realizing it. In a way he stays true to himself and works to where he’ll be someone that will be remembered or more preferably “someone he’s not ashamed of”. And it’s because of that statement that makes me have some respect for him. It’s nice, lmao.
Minho: This might sound weird too but his child like personality. It’s cute. He reminds me of a child that’s always full of energy and willing to play with enough fun to last a lifetime. It’s brightening and refreshing to see someone like that. I’m not calling him a child in general but that overall feeling of sunshine that comes off from him? LOL. It’s hard to explain this too. The kid is so darn competitive but he takes it in a hyper, pleasant way.
Taemin: Okay on second thought I think out of all the responses this one is the weirdest. I…like his figure. It’s nice and lean and OMG THIS IS NOT GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. LMAO. I’m not a creeper I swear, rofl. It’s not even my ideal type. It’s just when he dances everything connects. His body is extremely graceful and he expresses a lot too when he dances. Basically an enchanting sight. Perhaps I should say his dancing but I’m not really focused, it’s more how I see his way of smoothly gliding or making those sharpened contrast in body limbs like the arms and legs. ….Yeahhhh. LOL.
…Actually I’m not sure to be honest with you, LOL. They’re contemporary which means they tend to change their styles a lot. Take Sherlock for example, I didn’t expect them to go for such a…fictional style if that’s the right word especially after their Hello and Lucifer days. It’s a big difference. Ah but if I did have to guess I’d say a super hero theme? But that’s mostly because there were previous rumors of them submitting a song called Super Hero! I’m really bad at this, LOL. SMTown has this thing with their idols having powers, it probably won’t be long until SHINee gets in on the theme too. I don’t think it’ll disappoint us but remember you’re asking a heavily SHINee biased K-Pop fan. Again with Sherlock as an example, it’s a first time I’ve heard them used this style [with two songs merged into one] and they still made it awesome. I think in any type of genre I’ll still get hooked nonetheless. Guess we’ll know fully later this year. [if the rumors are true once again, rofl.]
Akjahdfasdf. Hi. Omg. What are you doing here. <3 I SENT YOU SOME LOVE MAIL. LOL.
Hey there sweetie. C: Curious?
10. Mmm. I kind of do and I kind of don’t at the same time. LOL. I mean, I believe that yes, it is possible to feel strongly attached to someone at first sight but you don’t develop the true emotional affection until after you get to know them better.
26. Yep, my lovable Umma has said it a few times! <3 But if you’re talking relationship wise, then no. Lmao.
44. None! Which relates back to 26 really.
Unless you count Jonghyun. LOL.
And again, unless you count Jonghy un. Lmao. I kid. I have yet to have affections for an actual person to be honest because no one has caught my attention. Or maybe I’m just incredibly dense. Either way. xD
61. Ummm. I guess their actions or how they speak really. I don’t focus on appearance except for height? Because even if I just met someone, it takes me a few days to remember their appearance. Their actions on the other hand, I tend to remember them more clearly such as were you polite to everyone? Do you curse? Do you fidget with items in your hands? Do you do your homework? LOL. It’s a very weird observation.